Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by PassPilot Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to PassPilot Ltd. PassPilot Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
PassPilot.co.uk welcomes you. Thank you for choosing to access and use our Service made available to you through our website located at www.passpilot.co.uk (Website) or through our mobile application (App).
- Our Service and Website are operated and provided by PassPilot Limited a limited company registered in England (company number 10309835) trading under the name PassPilot (PassPilot or we or us or our). Our business is based in England and our registered office is at 1A High Street, Lenham, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 2QD.
- We may change our Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you and will post any changes on our Website. By continuing to use the Service after we make any such changes to the Terms and Conditions, you are deemed to have accepted such changes.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact us at email@example.com.
- We provide directory services of driving instructors (Service). Our Website is provided for the benefit of customers interested in or registered and/or subscribed to use our Services (as applicable). Our Website is run from England and through our service providers who may or may not be based in England.
- PassPilot will provide you (or any entity for which you have the authority to act) (you or Subscriber) access to, and use of, the Service subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Whilst PassPilot will provide the Service with reasonable care and skill in line with acceptable industry standards of a directory provider, we can never guarantee that the Service will be fault-free or uninterrupted,
- PassPilot will always aim to rectify any interruptions to the Service and remedy faults as soon as reasonably practicable.
- PassPilot cannot guarantee full availability of the Service at all times. We reserve the right to suspend access to the Website, App and/or Service for operational reasons such as repairs, maintenance, upgrading the functionality of the Service, the Website or the App or for the introduction of new services. We shall endeavour to limit the frequency and duration of these disruptions. Occasionally the Service may not be available for circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- To use our Service you will need to create an account and complete the registration process at Sign Up (Registration).
- At Registration, you will select logon credentials for each user of the Service, which may be an employee of the Subscriber or other individuals authorised by the Subscriber to use the Service (Authorised User). Logon details should only be used by the Authorised User to whom they are assigned and cannot be shared with any third parties (including another Authorised User). You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of all logon details for your account and those assigned to Authorised Users, as well as for any use or misuse of the Service using Subscriber’s or any Authorised Users’ logon details. You shall notify us immediately if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorised use of any logon details, and we reserve the right to delete or change them at any time and for any reason.
- To ensure that your contact information is accurate and up to date, you agree to immediately notify us of any changes to the information that you provided to us at Registration.
- By applying to register and/or completing Registration, you warrant and represent to us that:
- where you are acting on behalf of a business, you are authorised to act on behalf of that business for the purposes of Registration and use of our Service;
- you are seventeen (17) years of age or older.
Your use of the Service
- We accept no liability for any breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. We are in no way responsible for your use of the Service.
- The Subscriber agrees not to:
- use the Service in any way that is unlawful or breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of the Website, App or Service;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of any software used in the provision of the Service;
- send, use or reuse any material that infringes any third party intellectual property rights, is abusive, unlawful, pornographic, libellous, racist or discriminatory in any way;
- transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form or similar solicitation.
- We reserve the right to record interactions made through our Service and to use such recordings solely to investigate any suspected, alleged or actual breach of term 17 above.
- We may from time to time add new features to the Service. All new features will be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Use of the Service by you after any of these modifications have been implemented will constitute your implicit acceptance of the said modifications.
- The Subscriber is solely responsible for the information contained in any data or content inputted by the Subscriber or any Authorised User (Subscriber Data). You acknowledge, agree and accept that Brring shall not, under any circumstances, be responsible for the use or misuse of any Subscriber Data carried out by the Subscriber or any Authorised User or other third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that we and/or our licensors own all legal rights, title and interest in and to the Service, the Website, the App and any information, data, software, graphics, and interactive features contained therein, including all modifications, improvements, adaptations, enhancements, or translations made thereto, and all proprietary rights in any of the foregoing (collectively, PassPilot IP), shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of PassPilot (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
Termination or Suspension
- We may suspend access to or use of all or part of the Service and/or terminate our agreement with you immediately without notice:
- for any of the reasons set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- if there is a technical failure to the Service;
- it is necessary for the security of the Service;
- if you materially breach these Terms and Conditions;
- we believe that the Service is being used in a way forbidden or otherwise not permitted by these Terms and Conditions (this applies even if you do not know that the Services are being used in such a way);
- if you become insolvent (or suffer or incur any event or circumstances analogous to insolvency); or
- for any other reason without cause.
- During a suspension of the Service these Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply.
- If we suspend your access to the Service as a result of your actions, access will not be restored until we are satisfied that you will only use the Service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- We shall use reasonable endeavours to inform you of such suspension and/or termination as soon as reasonably possible and explain why we have taken this action.
- You acknowledge and agree that if we suspend access to your user account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other content contained in your account.
- You may terminate your agreement with us at any time by deleting your account in the PassPilot profile panel on the Website or App.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Subject to 1 above, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- your use of, or inability to our the Service;
- your reliance on any information displayed on the Website
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, business opportunity, contracts, goodwill and/or anticipated savings;
- indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- loss suffered that is avoidable through your reasonable conduct.
- We will not be liable to you for any breach of or delay in the performance of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the breach is directly or indirectly due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to fire, flood, storm, other natural event, act of God, explosion, lock-out, strikes, civil disturbance or war.
User comments, feedback and other submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our respective officers, and directors against all losses, costs, damages, and expenses (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us and arising out of or in connection with any claim or demand made or threatened arising out of or in relation to your use of the Service.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Your privacy and personal information
- No rights are granted to any third parties under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any failure or delay by us to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and exercise any of the rights and remedies contained herein or by law, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of those provisions or rights or remedies or any other rights or remedies, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- If any provision (or part of a provision) of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and you and we hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas we Cover
PassPilot is available across Kent, with new locations to be rolled out soon across the South East. Can't find where you're looking for? Get in touch we'd love to help!
- Driving Lessons in Ashford
- Driving Lessons in Canterbury
- Driving Lessons in Dartford
- Driving Lessons in Dover
- Driving Lessons in Gravesham
- Driving Lessons in Maidstone
- Driving Lessons in Medway
- Driving Lessons in Sevenoaks
- Driving Lessons in Shepway
- Driving Lessons in Swale
- Driving Lessons in Thanet
- Driving Lessons in Tonbridge and Malling
- Driving Lessons in Tunbridge Wells